September 6th 2022 – August 19th 2023
- Annual Registration Fees Paid Directly to Tippi Toes during enrollment
- $25 for first dancer
- $15 for additional sibling dancers
- Gift is included in registration fee for all dancers! 🙂
Tuition is charged and due on the 1st of the month. Automatic Payment system available and preferred.
- Monthly Class Tuition: $64 per month (Charged on the 1st of every month)
- Average of 4 classes per month
- Siblings: $54 per month
- **Community Center location**
- Tuition fees are paid directly to your City on a session basis
- No registration fees are charged
- Click Here for Details
**WE ASSUME ALL DANCERS ARE PARTICIPATING UNLESS TOLD OTHERWISE
- 2022 Winter Show Fee $90 per dancer
- Fee is due on Friday, October 14th
- Please contact our office if your child will not be participating in the show by Friday, October 7th
- Fee includes the cost of costume and contributes to rental space for the venue.
- No other additional fees apply – No ticket Fees!
- Show is Saturday, December 17th
- Location Rosemead High School Auditorium
- 2023 Spring Recital Fee $109.75 (Breakdown= Costume Fee $50 +tax/Recital Fee $55)
- Fee is due on MARCH 1st
- Please contact our office if your child will not be participating in the show by February 28th
- Fee includes the cost of costume, 3 tickets and contributes to rental space for the venue and labor fees.
- Ticket Fees= $5 per ticket (after the initial 3 tickets given)
- Recital is tentatively set for Saturday, May 20th
- Location TBD
- Toddler & Me Dancers are not included in our big shows
- In class shows will be announced by your teacher
Make Up Class Policy
We do allow make up classes for sickness or pre-planned absences. We track make up classes carefully and will make sure that our classes do not exceed capacity. Please contact our office to schedule a make up.
Please contact our office (call/text: 626-863-7863) or (email: WSGV@TippiToesDance.com) before the 1st of the month if you wish to discontinue classes for that month so that you are not charged.