Welcome to Tippi Toes®,
where we bring dance to you!
To slow the spread of COVID-19, in-person classes will remain closed until they are safe to resume. Please see our Summer Classes Schedule for virtual class and small group event options!
Looking for some general information regarding classes with Tippi Toes® DC? Look no further! Scroll down for more information. If you can’t seem to find what you are looking for give us a call or send us an email – (202) 527-9089 or email@example.com.
Class Locations & Prices
PUBLIC CLASSES (Montgomery County)
Please register for classes through Montgomery County Rec: www.ActiveMontgomery.org
PUBLIC CLASSES (DC & Annapolis)
Classes held at a public location run through the school year Sept 3 – Jun 6
Enroll at any time!
- Feel free to enroll at any time throughout the year.
Automatic Monthly Payments
- DC Classes: Tuition is $85/month plus a $40 annual enrollment fee
- Tuition is $75/month plus a $40 annual enrollment fee (Annapolis Classes)
- Tuition will be charged the 1st of the month Sept-May
- Dancers will receive a Tippi Toe® Enrollment T-shirt when they enroll
Cancel in writing 30 days before!
- In order to NOT be charged monthly tuition for a particular month, you must let us know in writing 30 days prior to your last dance class (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- No refunds will be provided
Participate in Recitals
- Winter Showcase (December)
- Spring Recital (June)
2019-2020 Holiday Calendar:
- Hill Center ONLY: Oct 12 (no class – Hill Center closed)
- Thanksgiving Break: Nov 27-Nov 30
- Winter Break: Dec 25-Jan 3
- Memorial Day Weekend: May 23-25
Session dates for 2019-2020 will be posted as they are confirmed. School classes are held in the following areas:
- Washington, DC
- Northern Virginia (Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Great Falls, etc.)
- Montgomery Co. (Silver Spring, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Rockville, Potomac, etc.)
Classes are not held on school holidays
Choose Your Class & Register
- Click Enroll Today from the right side bar or click directly on a class from our Live Schedules
- Create Account or Sign-in to Existing in our NEW registration system!
- For Monthly Tuition classes, sign-up for Auto-Pay
- Select the class of your choice and enroll
Recitals & Associated Fees
Each year Tippi Toes® DC holds an annual Winter Showcase in December & Spring Recital in June. Exact dates for both performances will be announced at a later date. See below for importance information regarding the showcases.
Costumes are required for participation!
- All dancers (Tippi Jam, Ballet/Tap/Jazz, Baby Ballet, Hip Hop, Pop Stars) MUST purchase a costume to participate in the Winter Showcase ($45) and Spring Recital ($70).
- Recital attendance is FREE with no need to purchase tickets and no limit on number of guests
- Participation Form will be sent in October and February. We ask that you kindly respond in a timely manner. Costumes will be ordered based on your response and are non-refundable
- Winter Showcase is a warm-up for the big recital in June. Costumes consist of dance dresses, shirts and/or hats depending on age. Fee will be charged in October.
- Spring Recital is our big event of the year! Costumes are professionally made and yours to keep. Fee will be charged in March.
- PLEASE NOTE: Recital Fees cover the cost of the costumes which are theirs to keep as well as contribute to a portion of the rental fees that we encounter in the Wash Metro area for theater space. This allows us to keep recitals open to all with no tickets or admission fees
Toddler & Me class recitals take place during class
- Student will perform in the comfort of their classroom the last class prior to winter break and the last class in June
Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your child’s recital time!
Tippi Toes Attire
Tippi Toes encourages each dancer to wear dance attire or t-shirts along with tights, leggings, or a skirt. Ballet slippers are preferred for dancers under the age of 6. For Hip Hop classes, jazz shoes or tennis shoes are preferred.
At our daycare locations, attire is up to you! Your dancer may bring a change of dance clothes or wear non-restrictive school clothes. We do ask that your dancer wear tights or leggings to school on the day of dance so they can just slip on their leotard if changing. Ballet shoes are preferred. Please let your school teacher know if your dancer needs to change before Tippi Toes class starts.
Inclement Weather Policy
Tippi Toes classes follow the school districts where they operate (ex/ when DC Public Schools are closed, Tippi Toes is closed). We do have some locations that make their own decisions. If your school or center is open, we will have class unless we notify you.
Want to enroll or have Tippi Toes come to your child’s school, play group or church?
→Contact our office at 202-527-9089 or Claire@TippiToesDance.com ←