Welcome to Tippi Toes®, where we bring dance to you!
We absolutely love each and every one of your dancers! When you join Tippi Toes, you join our family! We always look forward to building life long memories with you and your dancers and are especially excited for this coming school year!
Like us on Facebook and Follow Us on Instagram to stay connected, see pictures and get the latest updates on new programming and special events!
Looking for some general information regarding classes with Tippi Toes® DC? Look no further! Scroll down for more information. If you can’t seem to find what you are looking for send us a text or an email with your questions – (202) 527-9089 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class Locations & Prices
PUBLIC CLASSES (Montgomery County)
Please register for classes through Montgomery County Rec: www.ActiveMontgomery.org
PUBLIC CLASSES (DC & Annapolis)
- Feel free to enroll at any time throughout the year
- Classes run September to June
Automatic Monthly Payments
- DC Classes: Tuition is $92/month plus a $35 annual enrollment fee
- Annapolis Classes: Tuition is $80/month plus a $35 annual enrollment fee
- Tuition will be charged the 1st of the month Sept-Jun
- Dancers that enroll at the beginning of the season will receive a Tippi Toes® Enrollment Gift in Oct/Nov
Cancel in writing 30 days before!
- In order to NOT be charged monthly tuition for a particular month, you must let us know in writing 30 days prior to your last dance class (Email: email@example.com)
- No refunds will be provided after monthly tuition is charged
2022-2023 Holiday Calendar:
- Thanksgiving Weekend
- Winter Break: Dec 23-Jan 2
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day Weekend
Recitals & Associated Fees
Each year Tippi Toes® DC holds an annual Winter Showcase in December & Spring Recital in June.
Upcoming Recital Dates:
- Winter Showcase: Dec 2022 (exact date TBD)
- Spring Recital: June 2023 (exact date TBD)
Costumes are required for participation!
- All dancers who choose to participate will pay a Recital Fee which includes a costume and 2 recital tickets. Winter Showcase ($65) and Spring Recital ($90).
- Additional tickets can be purchased for $10 each
- Participation Form will be sent in October and March. We ask that you kindly respond in a timely manner. Costumes will be ordered based on your response and are non-refundable.
- Winter Showcase is a warm-up for the big recital in June. Costumes consist of dance dresses, shirts and/or hats depending on age. Fee will be charged in November.
- Spring Recital is our big event of the year! Costumes are professionally made and yours to keep. Fee will be charged late March.
Toddler & Me class recitals take place during class
- Student will perform in the comfort of their classroom the last class prior to winter break and the last class in June
Please check-in your child 10-15 minutes prior to your child’s recital time!
Tippi Toes Attire
Tippi Toes encourages each dancer to wear dance attire or t-shirts along with tights, leggings, or a skirt. Ballet slippers are preferred for dancers under the age of 6. For Hip Hop classes, jazz shoes or tennis shoes are preferred.
At our daycare locations, attire is up to you! Your dancer may bring a change of dance clothes or wear non-restrictive school clothes. We do ask that your dancer wear tights or leggings to school on the day of dance so they can just slip on their leotard if changing. Ballet shoes are preferred. Please let your school teacher know if your dancer needs to change before Tippi Toes class starts.
Inclement Weather Policy
Tippi Toes classes follow the school districts where they operate (ex/ when DC Public Schools are closed, Tippi Toes is closed). We do have some locations that make their own decisions. If your school or center is open, we will have class unless we notify you.
Want to enroll or have Tippi Toes come to your child’s school, play group or church?
→Contact our office at 202-527-9089 or Claire@TippiToesDance.com ←