- An annual registration fee of $40 is paid at the time of enrollment for the September – July session
- Each additional sibling’s registration fee is $20 each
- The annual registration fee is non-refundable
- Baby Boogie, Toddler & Me, and Tiny Toes: $69 per month
- Ballet Tap Jazz and Hip Hop: $79 per month
- Tuition is billed through our auto payment system on the 1st of each month
- If a payment does not go through a $15 late fee will be charged and enforced on all accounts 10 days past due. Late notices will be sent via email and text.
- Tuition is due regardless of student absence.
- Missed classes are non-refundable.
- Tuition is NOT pro-rated for absences, inclement weather days, school closings, or holidays.
- Tuition will be pro-rated for students that enroll after classes have begun.
Contracts & Cancellations
While we hope your dancer stays in Tippi Toes® class all season, you are not under any contract when you register for Tippi Toes® classes. If you need to cancel your class enrollment please contact our office before the 1st of the upcoming month so that you are not charged tuition for that upcoming month. Cancellations must be made via email before the 25th day of the previous month.
Winter & Spring Recitals
WE ASSUME ALL DANCERS ARE PARTICIPATING UNLESS WE ARE NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL
- $100(+tax) recital fee
- Professional costume, tights, and 4 tickets to the show are included
- Additional tickets are available for $7.50 each in advance, $10 at the door
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your child will not be participating in the show
- Recital Refund Policy
- A full refund is available up to 5 days after the charge was made
- A partial refund may be issued 6 days after the charge is made
- No refunds will be issued after costumes have been distributed
- Baby Boogie and Toddler & Me classes do not participate in the recital