Ohio COVID-19 – Class Cancellation Information
- Classes at most of our preschools and after-school programs have been cancelled until Monday, April 6. *Some after-schools have cancelled throughout the rest of the school year.
- Classes at YMCA’s, Recreation/Community Centers, and Cultural Arts Centers have also been cancelled until Monday, April 6. *Lakota YMCA has cancelled our classes through May 2020.
Current Dancers – Online Video Instruction
- Online video instruction for our Baby Ballet; Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop/Jazz; and Preschool Cincinnati classes is being provided for all our current customers. *Please review your newsletter emails sent to your registration account email.
- Online video classes will also be provided for children 2-8 years from our Tippi Toes Dance Corporate Company for $9.99 per week. *More information to be announced to our Cincinnati customers soon! 🙂
Summer 2020 – Princess Dance Camps
- Camp Description and Information: Tippi Toes Summer Princess Camp
- Blue Ash Rec Center: June 22, 23, 24, and 25 (10 am – 12 pm)
- Evedale Cultural Arts Center: July 2020 (10 am – 12 pm)
September 2019 – May 2020 Dance Season
- 2019-2020 Dance Season: September 2, 2019 through May 2020.
- Open Enrollment: Beginning of Each Month (if class is not full.)
- Select the “Enroll Now” button/link to register.
NEW in 2020
- Advanced Ballet and Jazz: Sharonville Community Center for children ages 7-12.
- Adaptive Dance: ME Lyons YMCA for ages 5 and up.
YMCA and Rec/Community Center Locations:
Classes run monthly throughout the September through May Dance Season.
- Registration Fee is $35 for first dancer and $25 for siblings. Fee is paid at enrollment.
- Monthly Tuition is $55 for first dancer and $48 for siblings. Tuition is processed the first of each month automatically.
- Costume Fee processed in February for spring recital costume.
- Locations are: Blue Ash YMCA, Blue Ash Rec Center, Evendale Cultural Arts Center, ME Lyons YMCA, Oakley Community Center, and Powel Crosley YMCA.
Lakota YMCA and Sharonville Community Center:
- Lakota YMCA runs 6-week session from September through May.
- Sharonville Community Center runs monthly sessions from September through May.
- You will need to contact Lakota YMCA and Sharonville Community Center to enroll and make payments
Adaptive Dance: ME Lyons YMCA, Saturdays.
- Monthly Classes: January – May 2020.
- Ages: Dance classes for children ages 5-12; 12-18; and 18 and up.
- Dance Background: No prior dance experience necessary.
- Description: Dancers in our classes will develop independence, balance, self-confidence, and a love for music and dance technique!
- Dance Attire: Non-restrictive clothing and comfortable shoes.
After-School Enrichment Locations:
Sessions are typically run as 6-week sessions throughout the year. Children must be enrolled in school to participate in the after-school enrichment session.
- Lakota-Creekside ECC (Enroll via Creekside Early Childhood Center)
- Lakota-Liberty ECC (Enroll via Liberty Early Childhood Center)
- Lakota-Shawnee ECC (Enroll via Shawnee Early Childhood Center)
- Lakota-Wyandot ECC (Enroll via Tippi Toes Dance)
- Milford-Pattison Elementary (Enroll via Tippi Toes Dance)
Classes run monthly throughout the year. Children must be enrolled at the preschool to register for our dance classes.
- The Gardner School of Blue Ash (Enroll via The Gardner School)
- The Goddard School-Red Bank Highway (Enroll via Tippi Toes Dance)
- The Jelly Bean Junction-Landen/Loveland-Montgomery Road (Enroll via Tippi Toes Dance)
- The Jelly Bean Junction-Anderson Twp.-Clough Pike (Enroll via Tippi Toes Dance)