Tippi Toes Style
We certainly have our own style at Tippi Toes, which is why we attract some of the best people to run a Tippi Toes Franchise. Our owners all have different likes, personalities, backgrounds, etc but at the core we are all working toward a goal of building a business by bringing dance and joy to children.
Here are some attributes of a Tippi Toes Franchise Owner. If you:
1. Genuinely enjoy children
2. Are interested in owning your own business but not being in business alone
3. Are interested in having a business with an excellent growth and profit potential
4. Enjoy impacting other’s lives in a meaningful way
5. Have a friendly attitude
You may just be the next Tippi Toes Franchise Owner
Here are some warnings you should consider before becoming a Tippi Toes Franchise Owner:
1. You will not be wearing pantyhose to work!
2. You will not have to rely on others to run carpool for your kids!
3. You may find yourself overwhelmed with tears of joy as you see your dancers learn, grow, shine and perform!
4. You will become very familiar with your community and community members will become very familiar with you, leading to new friendships and joy!
5. You may find your office has unexplainable tutus, glitter and/or fun kid’s music!
Here are some specific ways Tippi Toes is different from the typical corporate world
|Corporate World||Tippi Toes World|
|When your company performs well you hope for a bonus||When your company performs well you see your own bank account increase|
|You ask for time off and complete the appropriate paperwork||You never have to ASK for time off and you set your own schedule|
|Meetings may not be necessary; they are sterile and include little to no laughter||Meetings are set by you; they are productive held when necessary and include laughter, dance, music, conversation with your staff|
|A meeting with the company owner is intimidating and intense||Meetings with Megan, Sarah and Chuck are productive, meaningful and enjoyable.|
|Your family may feel disconnected from your business life||Your family is a part of your business and helps pitch in and get excited for your various events and classes|
This website and the information contained herein does not constitute the offer of a franchise. The offer and sale of the franchise can only be made through the delivery and receipt of a Franchise Disclosure Document (“FDD”).
For answers to all your questions please email us at Franchise@TippiToesDance.com. We look forward to speaking with you!