-Walk with us in the Brookside St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 12th at 2:00 PM!
-Register now for our Mother/Daughter Tea Party! Join us for crafts, snacks and tea, and some special time with Mom on April 16th from 10 AM- 12 PM at Ward Parkway Presbyterian Church!
-Costume fee ($55+tax) is due Feb. 15th.
-Mark your calendars! Spring Recital is May 21st!!
1. Sign up or Log in to your account on the My Info Tab
2. Then Click the Enroll or Shop Tab at the top of the page
3. Choose Monthly Tuition on the right hand side
4. Select the appropriate tuition for your dancer and complete the purchase
5. Sign up your dancer for a class by clicking on one of the tabs above (Toddler & Me, Baby Ballet etc.)
6. Choose the class you want to sign up for and click Sign Up Now!
7. Click Enroll PAY MONTHLY and your dancer is now signed up for dance class
January 11: Harlem Globetrotter ticket order due
January 24: Harlem Globetrotter halftime performance! Game starts at 2PM!
February 15: Costume fee due
March 12: Brookside St. Patrick’s Day Parade at 2PM!
March 14-19: No classes- Spring Break
April 16: Mother/Daughter Tea Party from 10 AM-12 PM
May 21: Spring Recital at Rockhurst High School
May 30- June 5: No classes- transition to summer session
July 18-21: Princess Camp!
Tippi Toes Kansas City Tuition & Fees:
Tuition: (there are an average of 4 classes each month)
Ballet/tap/jazz, Hip Hop— $50/month
Tiny Toes, Toddler & Me— $35/month
Registration fee: $35 (annual fee that provides access to online enrollment, automatic payments, mini performances, end of year recital at a separate venue & a Tippi Toes t-shirt! )
Costume fee: $55 (only fee related to participating in the recital – no “performance fee” and tickets are free and unlimited!)