Save the date: Spring Recital May 16th at Rockhurst High School!!
Costume fees ($55) are due NO LATER than February 15th!
1. Sign up or Log in to your account on the My Info Tab
2. Then Click the Enroll or Shop Tab at the top of the page
3. Choose Monthly Tuition on the right hand side
4. Select the appropriate tuition for your dancer and complete the purchase
5. Sign up your dancer for a class by clicking on one of the tabs above (Toddler & Me, Baby Ballet etc.)
6. Choose the class you want to sign up for and click Sign Up Now!
7. Click Enroll PAY MONTHLY and your dancer is now signed up for dance class
Winter/Spring 2015 Schedule:
January 5: Classes resume
January 30: “Frozen” Family Night at Kansas City Public Library (Plaza location)
February 15: Costume fee due
February 16: “Frozen” Camp at Sylvester Powell, 9am-12pm
March 15: Brookside St. Patrick’s Parade, 2:00 pm
March 16-22: No Classes– Spring Break
May 16: Spring Recital at Rockhurst High School
Tippi Toes Kansas City Tuition & Fees:
Tuition: (there are an average of 4 classes each month)
Ballet/tap/jazz, Hip Hop– $50/month
Tiny Toes, Baby Bop, Toddler & Me– $35/month
Registration fee: $30 (annual fee that provides access to online enrollment, automatic payments, mini performances, end of year recital at a separate venue & a Tippi Toes t-shirt! )
Costume fee: $55 (only fee related to participating in the recital – no “performance fee” and tickets are free and unlimited!)