FAQs for Tippi Toes Franchising
- Are franchises available in my city? Yes! Franchises are still available in all US cities.
- Do I have to have a dance background to own a franchise? Having a dance background is helpful, but we have an extensive training program which includes dance instruction. We will certify you as a Tippi Toes Dance Teacher and trainer.
- I have never owned my own business and have little business background, is that a problem? You can absolutely have a thriving Tippi Toes franchise even with little background in business. Tippi Toes will provide you with tools to help build your business and you will learn a great deal along the way!
- The taxes, paperwork, and numbers involved with starting a business overwhelms me, is there any help in this area? No worries! We have a program available for you, which will get you set up as an official business without the headache.
- How do I find out more information or get in contact with the owners of Tippi Toes? Click Get Info and complete the questions and a member of the Tippi Toes team will contact you after reviewing your Franchise form.
- Do I have to buy a building or studio to own a Tippi Toes franchise? Tippi Toes classes are held on location, you can run the business from the comfort of your own home. This keeps the start-up costs low and ensures that your overhead expenses are kept to a bare minimum. It also means that you’re not committed to one specific studio location and can reach children throughout your area.
- How does Tippi Toes appoint franchisees? Tippi Toes is looking to create a large family/network of Tippi Toes franchises. We are looking for the right people for our business so that we can ensure top-notch quality in every Tippi Toes franchise. We want to make sure that the prospective franchisee is fully informed about Tippi Toes and that Tippi Toes is fully informed about the prospective franchisee. When the match is right for both parties – we will appoint that person with a Tippi Toes franchise.
This website and the information contained herein does not constitute the offer of a franchise. The offer and sale of the franchise can only be made through the delivery and receipt of a Franchise Disclosure Document (“FDD”).
For answers to all your questions please email us at Franchise@TippiToesDance.com. We look forward to hearing from you!