Spring Recital – May 19 and 20, 2018
Lakota West High School, 8940 Union Centre Blvd, West Chester Township, OH 45069
- Baby Ballet: Please have your child wear a ballet shoe or a ballet slipper.
- Ballet, Tap, Jazz: Please have your child wear a ballet shoe or ballet slipper.
- Hip Hop/Jazz: Please have your child wear tennis shoes.
Tight Colors (Footed or Footless)
- Baby Ballet: Ballet Pink (light pink).
- Ballet, Tap, Jazz: Ballet Pink (light pink).
- Hip Hop: No tights are worn.
- Please feel free to style your children’s hair that will make them feel comfortable while dancing.
- Baby Ballet and Ballet, Tap, & Jazz dancers will receive hair accessories along with their costumes.
- Hip Hop dancers can wear their hair in a style they prefer.
- We feel face makeup is up to the parents.
- Most parents will apply some eye shadow, blush, and lipstick.
- It is not a requirement to wear face makeup.
- We will have body glitter for dancers to apply before recital.