Demo and Make-Up Classes
Demo Procedures During Dance Season
Before enrolling online, your child may tryout a class at ANY location on our schedule if the class is not full.
Prior to attending a demo class, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 513-578-1280 in order to sign up for the demo.
After taking the demo class, you may enroll online at Tippi Toes® Dance–Cincinnati
Saturday, January 20 and January 27 – Clermont Family YMCA (Batavia)
1. Baby Ballet (ages 2-3) from 10-10:45 am
2. Ballet, Tap, Jazz (ages 4-6) from 11-11:45 am
Wednesday, January 17 and 24 – Clippard Family YMCA (Colerain)
1. Baby Ballet (ages 2-3) from 5:15-6 pm
2. Ballet, Tap, Jazz (ages 4-6) from 6:15-7 pm
3. Hip Hop/Jazz (ages 7-12) from 7:15-8 pm
Thursday, January 18 and 25 – ME Lyons YMCA (Anderson Twp.)
1. Baby Ballet (ages 2-3) from 4:30-5:15 PM
2. Ballet, Tap, Jazz (ages 4-6) from 5:30-6:15 pm
Friday, January 19 and 26 – ME Lyons YMCA (Anderson Twp.)
1. Hip Hop/Jazz (ages 7-12) from 6-6:45 pm
Make-Up Class Policy
- When your dancer is absent from class due to illness or other scheduled events, feel free to attend another location where we have scheduled classes to do a make-up class.
- You can make up a class any time it is convenient for you during the dance season.
- When Tippi Toes cancels a class, we will schedule a make-up class at your location. If you are not able to attend the scheduled make-up class, please feel free to attend another location to make up the missed class.
- Review our class schedule at Tippi Toes® Dance–Cincinnati to find a location for a make-up class.
- Please contact us at email@example.com about scheduling a make-up class at a different location on our dance schedule.