We hope our FAQ page provides you with valuable information to get the most out of Tippi Toes® Dance!
- Monthly Tuition is processed automatically on the 1st of each month via our automated online registration/enrollment program.
- Monthly Tuition is $55 (primary dancer) and $48 (sibling). *Tuition rates are different for our preschool and after-school programs.
- Registration Fee is processed at time of enrollment for each dance season (September – May) at $35 (primary dancer) and $25 (sibling). *Fee does not apply to preschool or after-school programs.
- Lakota YMCA and Sharonville Community Center require dancers enroll at their facility. *You will need to abide by their policies for enrollment or withdrawals.
- Costume Fee =$60 (plus Sales Tax) will be automatically processed February 16, 2018 for all dancers except Toddler and Me and Tiny Toes-Preschools. Toddler and Me and Tiny Toes-Preschool dancers do not perform in the spring recital. *Please contact us at email@example.com or 513-578-1280 if your child will not be participating in the spring recital prior to Feb. 16, 2018.
- Withdrawing from Class. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-578-1280 before the 1st of the month so you will not automatically be charged for next month’s tuition.
- Withdrawing During Month. We cannot refund your tuition if you withdraw during the month.
- Open enrollment. New dancers may join at the beginning of the month if there is space available.