Online Registration is open!
2016-2017 Tuition and Fees
- Monthly Tuition = $50 for primary dancer and $43 for sibling (4 weeks of classes)
- Registration Fee = $35 for primary dancer and $25 for sibling (one-time fee per dance season)
- Automatic Payment Collected the 1ST of Each Month
- Costume Fee = $60 (plus tax) for Spring Recital. Payment processed in February.All dancers (except Toddler and Me) have the opportunity to participate in recital.
- All classes meet once a week for 45 minutes.
- *You do not need to be a member of a Rec Center or YMCA to take our classes.
Toddler and Me (ages 18 months – 3 years)
Music, movement, balance and the basic dance steps are introduced in a fun, friendly and positive manner. This type of class includes mom or dad or another loved one participating in the class with the little dancer. Our teachers will keep the music and curriculum moving along while parents take an active role in encouraging, supporting and keeping the little dancer on track. Dance Attire: non-restrictive clothing and tennis shoes.
Baby Ballet (ages 2-3 years)
This class is a wonderful transition between Toddler & Me and Ballet, Tap & Jazz class. Music, movement, balance and basic ballet and dance steps are introduced in a fun, friendly and positive manner. This class is great for more independent children who can participate without a parent by their side. Our teachers will keep the music and curriculum moving along in a way that is fun, positive and appropriate for children this age. Dance Attire: non-restrictive clothing, leotards, and ballet shoes.
Ballet, Tap, Jazz (ages 3-7 years)
Ballet, Tap & Jazz dance classes are typically offered for children 4-6 years old. We incorporate an even mix of the three types of dance over the 45 minute class time using high-energy music. Dance Attire: leotards and ballet shoes. No tap shoes required.
*If your child is 3 years of age and has taken Toddler and Me or Baby Ballet with us, they may enroll in the Ballet, Tap, and Jazz class.
Hip Hop/Jazz (ages 7-12 years)
Using popular and current music the students start learning dances and choreography quickly as well as learning various dance elements. Our version of hip hop/jazz dance is extremely tasteful and clean and our priority is offering age-appropriate material. Dance Attire: non-restrictive clothing and jazz and/or dance or tennis shoes.