Annapolis and Surrounding Areas
Tippi Toes® Brings Dance to You –
convenient for you and fun for your dancer!
*Tippi Toes Classes Will Be Held Sat, Apr 15*
Class Locations & Pricing
- PUBLIC CLASSES run Sept 6, 2016 – June 3, 2017
- Enroll at any time! Feel free to enroll at any time of the school year.
- Automatic Monthly Payments
- Tuition is $70/month plus a $35 annual registration fee
- Tuition will be charged the 1st of the month Sept-June
- Dancers receive an Enrollment Package – T-shirt & Water Bottle
- Cancel in writing 30 days before!
- In order to NOT be charged monthly tuition (no refunds will be provided) for a particular month, you must let us know 30 days prior to your last dance class
- Participate in recitals– Winter Showcase (Dec 3) & Spring Recital (June 3)
- SCHOOL CLASS session dates are posted on the 2016-2017 Schedule
- No classes on school holidays
(Schedule may change, please check back for most updated information!)
September 5: NO CLASS (Labor Day)
October 10: NO CLASS (Columbus Day)
November 23-26: NO CLASS (Thanksgiving Break)
December 3: Winter Show at Arnold Christian Academy
December 26: NO CLASS (Christmas Day)
January 16: NO CLASS (Martin Luther King Day)
Feburary 20: NO CLASS (Presidents Days)
March 13-17: NO CLASS (Spring Break)
May 29 – June 2: NO CLASS (Memorial Day & Tippi Toes Teacher Training)
June 3: Spring Recital at Anne Arundel Community College
Dates TBD: Hip Hop Dance Camp (5-11 yrs), Princess Dance Camp (3-7 yrs) and Princess-in-Training Camp (2-3 yrs)
Inclement Weather Policy
Tippi Toes classes typically follow school district closings in the Anne Arundel County. However, we have many locations that do not follow county school closures. If your school or center is open, we will have class unless we notify you.
Recitals & Associated Fees
- Recital Dates: Winter Showcase (Dec 3) ** Spring Recital (Jun 3)
- Costumes are required for participation!
- All dancers (Tippi Jam, Ballet/Tap/Jazz, Baby Ballet, Hip Hop) MUST purchase costume to participate in Winter Showcase ($25+tax for girls and $10+tax for boys) and Spring Recital ($60+tax). Costumes are professionally made and yours to keep
- Recital opt out dates
- Free admission with no limit on number of guests or need for tickets
- Toddler & Me and Tiny Toes class recitals take place during class
- Takes place in the comfort of their classroom the last class prior to winter break and the last class in June (June 5-9)
- Toddlers are NOT required to purchase a costume but can choose to purchase one for the June recital (approx $45) – please notify us in writing by April 1st – if you would like a costume
***Recital Fees cover the cost of the costumes which are theirs to keep as well as contribute to a portion of the rental fees that we encounter for theater space so that we can keep recitals open to all with no tickets or admission fees.**
Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your child’s Recital Time!
Want to enroll or have Tippi Toes come to your child’s school, play group or church?
→Contact our office at 202-527-9089 or Claire@TippiToesDance.com ←
- Step 1: Choose Payment Method
- Click Enroll Today from the right side bar
- Select the payment option which corresponds to the class location of your choice
- Create Account or Sign-in to Existing and Checkout
- Step 2: Register in Class of Your Choice
- Click on the class tabs to find and select desired class
- Use the Neighborhood drop-down to narrow classes by area
- Click Sign Up!
Tippi Toes Attire
Tippi Toes encourages each dancer to wear dance attire or t-shirts along with tights, leggings, or a skirt. Ballet slippers are preferred for Toddler & Me, Baby Ballet, and Tippi Toes combo classes. For Hip Hop classes, jazz shoes or tennis shoes are preferred.
At our daycare locations, attire is up to you! Your dancer may bring a change of dance clothes or wear non-restrictive school clothes. We do ask that your dancer wear tights or leggings to school on the day of dance so they can just slip on their leotard if changing. Ballet shoes are preferred. Please let your school teacher know if your dancer needs to change before Tippi Toes class starts.
Click here to like and follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with new locations, classes and events as well as specials, pictures, and to engage with us!